Saturday, January 21

Learning Plans for 2023

C

urrent Focus Topics

FocusPeopleTasks
AbstractCommunication,
Coaching &            
Leadership
Category Theory,
Abstract Algebra & 
Lambda Calculus
ConcreteReducing Stress &
Refocusing
the Mind

Swift



Changes for 2023

I am currently spreading myself to thin between to many study topics. For the upcoming year I intend to slowly finish up many of the topics and narrow my focus.


Category Theory

I feel that am pretty much done with Category TheoryAbstract Algebra  &  Lambda Calculus. I will experiment  more with practical applications of the theory, and some of the functional swift libraries then close the topic off in March with some final revision. I have been building up an Anki flash card deck which I will share. I won't replace this topic with another. I will leave that quadrant blank for now.


Leadership

I worked my way though a large chunk the courses and books I had earmarked for these topics and I am also applying that knowledge. I am going to finish Communication & Leadership in June and Coaching in October.  I intend to study creative writing in 2024. 


Wellbeing 

I am going continue on with this. The only changes I am making from last year is to alternate my exercise routines and restart my music practise.


Swift

There is still a lot I want to do in this area, so this one will be keeping me busy.


Related Posts

No comments: